The Beebe family built a bridge across the Columbia, River, and opened it to vehicle and wagon traffic in October, 1919. That bridge was a concrete tower cable suspension bridge. The two towers, on on the far left and one on the shore on the right of the river in this image, are all that remains. The steel arch through bridge in this image, also named the Beebe Bridge, was opened in 1963. June, 2019.
August 21st, 2020
Viewed 191 Times - Last Visitor from Wilmington, DE on 10/02/2022 at 12:53 AM